There are several factors that make employee recognition very important and they are as follows
• The employees will feel belonged to their company
• Enhances the morale of the employees
• Increases the loyalty of the employees
• The employees will be happy that their efforts are being appreciated and valued by the company
• They will know their importance in their workplace
• The employees get motivated
• The retention rate of the employees also increases
• The environment of the workspace becomes supportive in nature
The awareness regarding the need for employee recognition within an organization has grown with time. This has become a common practice in companies. The employees can be recognized and given corporate gifts either individually or as a team for their achievements. In case of team recognition, it is necessary to appreciate every individual present in the team for their contributions towards the success of the company. The company heads can also include this employee recognition process in their everyday schedule at the workplace in order to receive greater impacts and effects.
The process of recognizing a group is helpful in building teams and in turn the group improves the working and profit of the organization. The employee recognition must be done out sincerely so that the effects of it is felt in the future. The employees can understand whether the recognition and gifting are done sincerely and honestly or just to complete a duty. Thus the rewards should be heartfelt. The companies irrespective of their size are giving gifts to their employees in order to thank them for being a part of the company and for the contribution towards the growth of the company. This is a way of appreciating the most important asset of a company. When appreciated in a proper way and from time to time the employees start delivering more than what they were giving previously.